This last week was spent attending a wedding, trying to find a dress for said wedding and spending a long Wednesday evening with the Seattle Travel Happy Hour crew at Black Bottle in Belltown. Black Bottle is a fantastic spot for a midweek happy hour with some decent beer choices and interesting plates with portions bigger than their price suggests.
But now for the fun stuff
- This awesome piece about eating in Seattle popped up in the NY Times
- Via NPR, "How's the Economy in Your State?"
- Having you seen this dog? via laughingsquid
- Change, a perspective, from my hero Anil Dash
- I want to make every recipe that Shirley has posted at LovelyLanvin.com
- Brock Davis made a gummy bear skin rug
- I'm in love with Game of Thrones. So is Meghan O'Keefe's mom.
And then a go pro on a hula hoop and 2 celloists doing "Welcome to the Jungle"